2013 SuperBowl Cheers
Superbowl excitement is over and so is another exciting round of ridiculous commercials!
So who tops your list? You can see all the ads here on Ad Age if you missed one, or two.
My Top 5 Picks for 2013 Superbowl hits are:
1. Budweiser “Brotherhood”
2. Kia “Space Babies”
3. Doritos “Fashionista Daddy”
4. CocaCola “Security Camera”
5. Bud Light “Lucky Chair”
Worst ads of the game…
1. Axe “Lifeguard”… really an astronaut?
2. Speed Sick “Laundry”
3. Beck’s Sapphire “Serenade”
Who top’s your list?
Who had the worst ad of the game?
About promotionalguruA marketing communications professional helping other marketing professionals, business leaders and marketing students gain a better understanding of trends in advertising and public relations as well as tips for being a successful marketer.
- Vatican denies video footage shows pope performing an exorcism
- Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Poll: Obama's approval ratings steady amid controversies
- Families of students killed in Chardon High shooting now suing United Way (with document)
- Mentor preparing for inaugural BeachFest in July
- Kirtland road levy vote headed for automatic recount
- Portion of I-90 in eastern Lake County to have 70 mph speed limit (with map)
- More wetlands being added at Geauga Park District’s Frohring Meadows
- How tornadoes form, where they form and why they're so deadly
- Cops tell alleged burglar his phone dialed 911 and other bizarre crimes