Doritos Superbowl Ad Voting Open Now
Doritos has opened voting to consumers to choose this year’s Superbowl ad.
The finalists are:
*”Fashionista Daddy” (entrant: Mark Freiburger): A little girl uses a bag of Doritos to get her dad and his guy friends to play dress-up with her.
*”Road Chip” (entrant: Tyler Dixon): A little girl in a car seat devises a way to stop her dog from stealing her Doritos during their trip.
*”Fetch” (entrant: Joe Taranto): A dog-sitter, initially delighted when he discovers that the dog can fetch anything, including a bag of Doritos, makes one fetching request too many.
*”Goat 4 Sale” (entrant: Ben Callner): A man lives to regret buying a ravenous, Doritos-eating goat.
*”Express Checkout” (entrant: Sasha Shemirani): At a supermarket checkout, a man who attempts to shift a bag of Doritos from the checkout order of an apparently sight-impaired man into his own order gets a painful comeuppance.
About promotionalguruA marketing communications professional helping other marketing professionals, business leaders and marketing students gain a better understanding of trends in advertising and public relations as well as tips for being a successful marketer.
- West Geauga School District earns certificate
- Help analyze health of area waterways
- Parenting classes offered in Geauga
- Geauga County Master Gardener volunteers to host annual event
- Massive fire at vacant industrial site in Willoughby (with videos)
- Lake County churches to use McKinley Elementary for outreach program
- Royalview Elementary courtyard spruced up with help from Lowe's grant, volunteers (with video)
- HorseFest gallops into Lake Metroparks' Farmpark; continues today (with video)
- Lake County Bomb Squad called to Madison Township Walmart for unattended suitcase
- Mentor Police joins 2013 Click It or Ticket mobilization