Jell-O changed up their marketing to make chocolate pudding – an offer “that would finally appease the Gods” – and added a little Mayan apocalypse fun.
Timely, creative and funny! I love good marketing.
About promotionalguruA marketing communications professional helping other marketing professionals, business leaders and marketing students gain a better understanding of trends in advertising and public relations as well as tips for being a successful marketer.
- Congressional panel grills CEO Tim Cook on Apple's tax practices
- 10 things to know today
- Families of students killed in Chardon school shooting suing United Way (with documents)
- Part of I-90 in eastern Lake County to have 70 mph speed limit (with map)
- Kirtland road levy vote headed for automatic recount
- Concord Township gymnast jumping for joy after 2013 Junior Olympic National Championships
- Leroy Elementary first-graders read their original work (with video)
- Mentor preparing for inaugural BeachFest in July
- More wetlands being added at Geauga Park District’s Frohring Meadows
- National Alliance on Mental Health Geauga County director honored