Marketing for MarComs – A Premier Event
Okay, shameless plug, but if you live in Northeast Ohio… I hope to see you there!
Join the Lake Communicators for its premier event of the year, “Marketing For Marcoms” workshop at Breckenridge Village on Wednesday, October 10 (5:30-8:30 pm) in Willoughby.
This unique social learning experience features Keynote speaker, Bob Foley, author of “Go Hard or Go Home,” former ABA basketball coach and general manager of Dynamic Drinkware. Guests will also enjoy their choice of 9 marcom breakout sessions, delicious hors d’oeuvres and exceptional networking opportunities. Door prizes will also be given away at the end of the evening.
Participants can select their choice of 3 breakout sessions by notable marcom professionals including:
· Tom Moore, President, Moore & Associates;
· Gary Seitz, Executive VP/CFO C. TRAC Information Solutions;
· Laura Lytle, President/CEO, Little L Communications;
· Jonathan Levey, Online Marketing Specialist of Fathom;
· John Ettore, Owner, Working with Words;
· Ryan Morgan, Online Marketing Manager, ERC;
· Jim Perry, Jim Perry & Associates;
· Jeff Hyde, Managing Director, Ideas in Focus;
· Phil Stella, President, Effective Training & Communications Inc.
“We invite anyone that wants to expand their professional network in a casual, fun atmosphere,” said Tom Ruffner, Committee chair. “This night is all about you… our guests. You can socialized in one of the galleries of Breckenridge Village, enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres catered by Culinare Pavane or listen to a speaker of your choice for new ideas on how to improve your business and communications.”
Cost for Lake Communicators members is just $45. Non-members are $55.
Register online and select your breakout sessions at www.lakecommunicators.com by Friday, October 5, 2012.